Okay, so I know we needed another bike like we needed another hole in the head. But this one was too cool to pass up. Plus, it's technically Aaron's which puts his count up to only 4, if you include his two tricycles... Aaron loves his "super cool red bike" that Santa brought him, but the speed and range are limited when it comes to family rides. SO, for a combined mother's/father's day gift to us as a family, we got him a trail-a-bike, also known as an insta-tandem. Aaron LOVES it!! He gets to ride behind Daddy, pedal when he wants, coast when he wants, or - the best part - pedal backwards! (can't do that on his trikes or two-wheeler...) We can do longer, faster rides together, which is a lot of fun. Only problem is that Aaron tends to lean over, trying to see around Ian, but so far so good. Here are some pics :)


The "super cool red bike" is still fun, too.. :)

2 comments:
Wow, That's just what Cory and I need for Morro Bay.
That way I can enjoy a nice ride without being embarrassed of needing training wheels!
This is great idea - thanks for the update :)
-Crystal
That is too cute. I wouldn't consider it a new bike, but rather an attachment. :) I want one.
Post a Comment